February 24, 2009

Yb Teressa Kok had an accident....



February 23rd, 2009
Three days ago while I was rushing to Cyberjaya to join the Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim to visit Q Cell, the German solar panel plant, I met with a “minor” accident at the traffic light junction below the KL to Putrajaya elevated Highway.
Look at my new Camry! I had only used this car for two weeks. See, a Kancil can cause my car to be in this shape.
A Kancil driver whom I believed wanted to try her luck to turn right when the traffic light at her side was on red rammed into my new Camry. It was such a big “Bang” that my whole body jerked forward towards the back of the front seat. At first I was not sure what my car has knocked into, and my driver shouted “Yoh!!!!”.
My driver grumbled that a Kancil had collided into my car. I was fortunate as I had my safety belt on, or else I might have been tossed to the front and smashed against the dashboard or through the front wind screen during the collision. Or I could have ended up crippled like Karpal Singh.

No comments: